What are Marijuana Stocks?
Washington, Colorado, Alaska, and Oregon have legitimized the utilization of Marijuana. Overall, Twenty-three states altogether have made the medication lawful for restorative use. This generally new legitimization has permitted many new organizations that have some expertise in the plant to rise. Some of those organizations have opened up to the world and offer another venture specialty: pot stocks.
Any item you can envision has a traded on an open market organization behind it. Soda pops have COKE (COKE) and Pepsi (PEP), beer has Anheuser-Busch (BUD) and Molson Coors (TAP), and tobacco has Phillips Morris (PM) and so forth. Since it is legitimate in numerous regions around the nation, Marijuana additionally has organizations that spend significant time on developing marijuana. At the point when those organizations issue stock, they are considered marijuana stocks.
Cultivators are only one sub-area of this industry. These organizations spend significant time in developing the plants, and subsequent to the gathering, they offer them to merchants who are then in charge of everything else down the line. Be that as it may, those are not by any means the only organizations that represent considerable authority in weed stocks. There are likewise pharmaceutical organizations like Vancouver-based Abattis Bioceuticals Corp and London-based GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH).
How are Marijuana Stocks Valued?
Keeping in mind the end goal to better comprehend pot stocks’ valuation, we have to know a tad bit about how all stocks are esteemed.
At the point when an organization arrangements to open up to the world about their stock, they will procure a financier. These guarantors, typically colossal venture banks like Goldman Sachs, dissect the organization to decide its value. Starting there, the guarantor will work with the organization administrators to decide a stock price.
Why put resources into marijuana stocks?
You may as of now have a few explanations behind needing to put resources into marijuana stocks, however as a refresher, here are some enormous reasons why speculators are warming up to the pot market.
- 4 states have endorsed recreational marijuana laws.
- 24 states have endorsed medicinal marijuana laws.
- The legitimate marijuana market grew 17% in 2015 to $5.4 billion, as indicated by ArcView Market Research.
- ArcView gauges the business sector will develop another 25% in 2016 to $6.7 billion.
- After recreational pot laws went in 2012, Colorado’s weed deals have as of now hit $1 billion every year.
- And, research into marijuana based pharmaceutical proposes it could offer new would like to individuals experiencing destroying infections, for example, epilepsy.
The weed business sector is extending rapidly as states pass expert pot enactment. Be that as it may, offers of marijuana could truly take off if voters give cannabis proposition an OK in intensely populated states like California. California was at the front line of the restorative cannabis development in the mid-90s and upwards of 1,000 therapeutic weed dispensaries as of now work there.
For the canny speculator, marijuana stocks can be entirely lucrative. In any case, first, you need to weed out those that are performing inadequately and make an informed supposition on which ones will even now be around and thriving as the laws are extricated. For the individuals who plan to profit from the pot business, yet would like to lessen their danger, there are many ventures identified with the pot business, however, have comes to long ways past. Marijuana stocks right now happen to be some of the hottest penny stocks investors are putting their money in.
October 2017 update. The United States is starting to completely green! Every year more and more states are legalizing marijuana.
2018 is expected to be a huge year for pot stocks because you have heavy populated states like California that are not legalizing marijuana.
2018 figures also to be a very hot market for marijuana stocks in Canada. So we have put together a list of some of the Marijuana stocks that are located there.
ABcann Global (TSXV:ABCN) OTC #ABCCF
Alliance Growers (CSE:ACG) OTC #ALGWF
Aphria (TSX:APH) OTC #APHQF
Aurora Cannabis (TSX:ACB) OTC #ACBFF
Canadian Bioceutical (CSE:BCC) OTC #CBICF
Cannabix Technologies (CSE:BLO) OTC #BLOCF
CanniMed Therapeutics (TSX:CMED) OTC #CMMDF
CannTrust (CSE:TRST) no OTC found
Canopy Growth (TSX:WEED) OTC #TWMJF
Cronos Group (TSXV:MJN) #PRMCF
DOJA Cannabis (CSE:DOJA) OTC #DJACF
Emerald Health Botanicals (TSXV:EMH) OTC #TBQBF
Emblem (TSXV:EMC) OTC #EMMBF
Friday Night (CSE:TGIF) OTC #VPGDF
Future Farm Technologies (CSE:FFT) OTC #FFRMF
Global Cannabis Application (CSE:APP) OTC #FUAPF
Global Hemp (CSE:GHG) OTC #GBHPF
Golden Leaf Holdings (CSE:GLH) OTC #GLDFF
Harvest One Cannabis (TSXV:HVST) OTC #HVST
High Hampton Holdings (CSE:HC) no OTC found
iAnthus (CSE:IAN) OTC #ITHUF
InMed Pharmaceuticals (CSE:IN) OTC #IMLFF
International Cannabis (TSXV:ICC) OTC #ICCLF
Isodiol International (CSE:ISOL) OTC #ISOLF
Lexaria Bioscience (CSE:LXX) OTC #LXRP
Lotus Ventures (CSE:J) no OTC found
Liberty Health Sciences (CSE:LHS) OTC #LHSIF
Liberty Leaf (CSE:LIB) OTC #LIBFF
Marapharm Ventures (CSE:MDM) OTC #MRPHF
Maricann (CSE:MARI) OTC #MRRCF
Matica Enterprises (CSE:MMJ) LOTC #MQPXF
MedReleaf (TSX:LEAF) OTC #MEDFF
MYM Nutraceuticals (CSE:MYM) OTC #MYMMF
Naturally Splendid (TSXV:NSP) OTC #NSPDF
Newstrike (TSXV:HIP) no OTC found
Nutritional High (CSE:EAT) OTC #SPLIF
OrganiGram (TSXV:OGI) OTC #ORGMF
PUF Ventures (CSE:PUF) OTC #PUFXF
Quadron Capital Corporation (CSE:QCC) NO OTC found
Radient Technologies (TSXV:RTI) NO OTC found
Scythian Biosciences (TSXV:SCYB) OTC #SCCYF
Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CSE: SL) OTC #SPRWF
TerrAscend (CSE:TER) No OTC Found
Tetra Bio-Pharma (CSE:TBP) OTC #TBPMF
THC Biomed (CSE:THC) OTC #THCBF
Tinley Beverage (CSE:TNY) OTC #QRSRF
Valens GroWorks (CSE:VGW) OTC #MYMSF
Veritas Pharma (CSE:VRT) OTC #VRTHF
Vodis Pharmaceuticals (CSE:VP) OTC #VDQSF
WeedMD (TSXV:WMD) OTC #WDDMF
Wildflower Marijuana (CSE:SUN) OTC #WLDMF
List of Marijuana Stocks below. If you have a stock not on the list please comment with a little information about the stock below.
- 22ND CENTURY GROUP (NYSEMKT:XXII)
- Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. (ATTBF)
- Aero Grow International Inc. (OTCMKTS:AERO)
- Blue Line Protection Group (BLPG)
- Cannabis Sativa Inc. (CBDS)
- CannaGrow Holdings Inc (OTCMKTS:CGRW)
- Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CARA)
- CGrowth Capital Inc (OTCMKTS:CGRA)
- DigiPath, Inc (OTCMKTS:DIGP)
- Electronic Cigarette International (ECIG)
- Endexx (EDXC)
- Full Circle Capital Corp (NASDAQ:FULL)
- General Cannabis (OTCQB:CANN)
- GreenGro Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:GRNH)
- Grow Condos, Inc. (OTCQB:GRWC )
- Growblox Sciences Inc (OTCMKTS:GBLX)
- GW Pharmaceuticals is a Hot Stock to Own with Several Bullish products
- Hemp Inc (OTCMKTS:HEMP)
- Indoor Harvest Corp, (INQD)
- INSYS Therapeutics, Inc.
- Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (LXRP)
- Marijuana Industry is Risky, Traders are looking to Profit from Investments
- Headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, mCig Inc. (OTCQB:MCIG)
- Medicine Man Technologies (MDCL)
- Mettrum Health Corp is on the Verge of Rebound
- Plandai Biotechnology Inc (OTCMKTS:PLPL)
- Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc (OTCMKTS:RMHB)
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. (NYSE:SMG)
- Surna Inc (OTCMKTS:SRNA)
- Terra Tech Corp (OTCMKTS:TRTC) is Set for Big Profits
- The Future of the Marijuana Industry
- Tweed Inc. (Tweed), wholly owned subsidiary of Canopy Growth
- Corporation (Canopy Growth) (TSX: CGC) (OTC: TWMJF)
- Two Rivers Water & Farming (OTCQB:TURV)
- United Cannabis Corp. (OTCBB:CNAB)
- Vapir Enterprises Inc. ( OTCQB:VAPI)
- VPR Brands Continues to Grow
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals has Further Upside
- Agree Realty $ADC
- Alternaturals Inc. $ANAS
- American Green Inc. $ERBB
- Arena Pharmaceuticals $ARNA
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals $CNBX
- Cannabis Capital $CBCA